Matthew J. Sacco is a corporate associate and a member of the Finance Group.
Mr. Sacco joined Debevoise in 2019. He received his J.D. from Harvard Law ...
Read Full Biography
- TPG in the financing aspects of its acquisition of a majority interest in OneOncology, a network of leading oncology practices.
- Gentiva, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company and leading hospice, palliative, and personal care company, in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Heartland hospice and home care.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its acquisition, together with Greenbriar Equity Group, of Paradigm Precision and Whitcraft Group and the merger of the two companies.
- Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of its strategic investment in WilliamsMarston, a leader in complex accounting, tax and valuation advisory services.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $5.8 billion acquisition of Cornerstone Buildings Brands, the largest manufacturer of exterior buildings products in North America.
- H.I.G. Capital, a leading global alternative investment firm with over $45 billion of equity capital under management, in the financing aspects of its acquisition of a majority stake in Grupo Ransa, a leading third party logistics operator in the Andean Region and Central America.
- Covéa in its $9 billion acquisition of Partner Re, the largest deal in the insurance sector in 2021.
- Brigade Capital Management, as debtor-in-possession lender in providing a $95 million DIP facility and a $100 million exit facility to Alpha Media in its Chapter 11 bankruptcy case.
- PSG in the formation of PSG Europe, a €1.25 billion European growth fund.
- Harvard Law School, 2019, J.D.
- Stony Brook University, 2015, B.A.