Michael Ronca is a corporate associate and a member of the Investment Management Group. His practice focuses on advising sponsors of private investment ...
Read Full Biography
- Cerberus Capital Management in its acquisition of Cyanco International, the largest global producer of sodium cyanide.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of SunSource, a distributor of hydraulic and pneumatic fluid power products in the U.S. and Canada.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $500 million preferred stock investment in Beacon Roofing Supply’s $2.625 billion acquisition of Allied Building Products.
- Gramercy in raising multiple distressed credit funds, including in the formation of:
- Gramercy Capital Solutions Fund, a $300 million emerging markets credit fund.
- HarbourVest Partners in raising multiple funds and separate accounts, including in the formation of:
- HarbourVest 2017 Global Fund, a $354 million global fund of funds.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in the sale of 24 Seven, a leading provider of digital marketing and creative staffing solutions, to a single asset GP-led continuation fund vehicle managed by an affiliate of MSCP.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners and Morgan Stanley Credit Partners in various fund formation matters, including in the formation of:
- North Haven Capital Partners VII, a $2 billion global buyout fund.
- North Haven Credit Partners III, a $1.6 billion credit opportunities fund.
- Providence Equity Partners in the formation of various funds and separate accounts specializing in media, entertainment, communications and information companies, including in the formation of:
- Providence Equity Partners VIII, a $6 billion global media, entertainment and communications fund.
- PSG IV, a $2 billion North America growth fund.
- Sawai Pharmaceutical in the sale of a minority stake of its U.S. subsidiary, Upsher-Smith Laboratories, to Japanese trading house Sumitomo.
- Sawai Pharmaceutical in its $1.5 billion acquisition of the generic pharmaceuticals business of Upsher-Smith Laboratories.
- Tribune Media Company in its $6.6 billion sale, later terminated, to Sinclair Broadcast Group.
- Stanford Law School, 2016, J.D.
- Fordham University, 2012, M.B.A.
- Fordham University, 2010, B.S.