Michael Ronca is a corporate associate and a member of the Investment Management Group. His practice focuses on advising sponsors of private investment ...
Read Full Biography
- Cerberus Capital Management in its acquisition of Cyanco International, the largest global producer of sodium cyanide.
- Sawai Pharmaceutical in the sale of a minority stake of its U.S. subsidiary, Upsher-Smith Laboratories, to Japanese trading house Sumitomo.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of SunSource, a distributor of hydraulic and pneumatic fluid power products in the U.S. and Canada.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $500 million preferred stock investment in Beacon Roofing Supply’s $2.625 billion acquisition of Allied Building Products.
- Tribune Media Company in its $6.6 billion sale to Sinclair Broadcast Group.
- Sawai Pharmaceutical in its $1.05 billion acquisition of the generic pharmaceuticals business of Upsher-Smith Laboratories.
- Stanford Law School, 2016, J.D.
- Fordham University, 2012, M.B.A.
- Fordham University, 2010, B.S.