Molly Stockley is a counsel at Debevoise & Plimpton LLP and a member of the firm’s Corporate Department. Since 2004, Ms. Stockley has been the ...
Read Full Biography
- Covanta in its sale to EQT in a transaction valued at more than $5 billion, in which EQT will acquire all shares of Covanta common stock for $20.25 per share.
- Domtar in its $3 billion sale to Paper Excellence.
- The Carlyle Group, as majority owner of Syniverse, in Twillio’s $750 million investment in Syniverse.
- HCA Healthcare in its acquisition of a majority stake in Brookdale Health Care Services, the home health, hospice and outpatient therapy business of Brookdale Senior Living.
- Domtar in the $920 million sale of its personal care business to American Industrial Partners.
- Gogo in the $400 million sale of its commercial aviation business to Intelsat.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its partnership investment in Cheney Brothers, a leading family-owned and operated regional food distributor serving the Southeastern United States.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in its investment in World 50, a provider of private peer communities for business executives.
- Allergan in its sale of Brazikumab to AstraZeneca and Zenpep to Nestle.
- Amazon as strategic partner to Yankee Global Enterprises in the acquisition of the YES Network from The Walt Disney Company at a total enterprise value of $3.47 billion.
- Bain Capital Private Equity and Diamond Castle in the sale of Beacon Health Options to Anthem.
- AmTrust Financial Services in the sale of its domestic and international surety and credit reinsurance operations to Liberty Mutual.
- Tribune Media Company in its $7.2 billion sale to Nexstar Media.
- Kelso & Company in its sale of PowerTeam Services to Clayton, Dubilier & Rice.
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in its acquisition of Manna Pro, a leading producer of nutritional supplements and other animal products, from The Carlyle Group.
- Nationstar Mortgage, a leading mortgage servicer and originator, in its $3.8 billion merger with WMIH.
- Tribune Media Company in its $6.6 billion sale to Sinclair Broadcast Group. (Terminated)
- Allergan in its $2.47 billion acquisition of ZELTIQ, a medical technology company focused on utilizing its proprietary CoolSculpting controlled-cooling technology platform, the sales leader in the fast-growing body contouring segment of medical aesthetics.
- Envision Healthcare in its $15 billion merger with AMSURG, creating one of the largest U.S. providers of specialty physicians and hospital-related services.
- Newport Global Advisors in the recapitalization of Newport Global Opportunities Fund LP. In the transaction, investment funds managed by Morgan Stanley, LGT Capital and other syndicate investors committed capital to a newly formed Newport-managed fund that acquired substantially all of the portfolio of the existing fund. Existing limited partners elected to either roll their interests into the new fund or receive cash in respect of their interest.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of US LBM Holdings, a building products distributor, from BlackEagle Partners.
- Roofing Supply Group, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its $1.1 billion sale to Beacon Roofing Supply.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in its $12 billion acquisition of GE Capital’s sponsor lending business, including Antares Capital, the leading lender to middle market private equity sponsors in the U.S.
- Diamond Castle in the restructuring of, and secondary sale of interests in, Diamond Castle Partners IV. In the transaction, investment funds managed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management, Intermediate Capital Group and other syndicate investors committed capital to a newly formed Diamond Castle-managed fund that acquired most of the portfolio of Fund IV, and Fund IV limited partners elected either to participate in the longer term potential of the portfolio by rolling their interests into the new fund or to effectively sell their interests to the buying syndicate.
- Crescent Capital Group in various equity investments.
- Bard College, 1996, M.A.
- University of North Carolina School of Law, 1988, J.D.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1984, B.A.