Monisha D’Souza, based in Hong Kong, is an associate and a member of the firm’s Corporate Department and M&A Group.
Ms. D’Souza received ...
Read Full Biography
- FWD in the acquisition of Vietcombank – Cardif Life Insurance and entry into a long-term distribution partnership.
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan in its investment in The National Investment and Infrastructure Fund of India.
- Alibaba in the joint venture of its AliExpress business in Russia with the Russian Direct Investment Fund, MegaFon and Mail.ru, aimed at integrating Russia’s key consumer internet and e-commerce platforms.
- AIA Group in its $500 million offering of 3.90% notes due 2028.
- AXA in its acquisition of Bermuda-based XL/Catlin Group for $15.3 billion in connection with insurance M&A and regulatory matters.
- Hony Capital in its strategic investment in, and related cooperation arrangements with, as well as follow-on investment and subsequent corporate restructuring transactions involving, the WeWork Companies.
- HarbourVest Partners in its co-investment in connection with the acquisition of an Australian wine producer.
- HarbourVest Partners in its direct investment in Janalakshmi Financial Services, a non-banking financial services company in India.
- The Heart Clinic, a cardiology specialist medical practice, in its sale to Virtus Medical Holdings, a private equity-backed medical services provider, and the establishment of long-term operating arrangements.
- Capital Group in its acquisition of a 40% equity stake in InterGlobe Technology Quotient.
- HarbourVest Partners in its co-investment with a Southeast Asian private equity fund in the buyout of an education group in Malaysia.
- AIA Group in its $500 million offering in Taiwan of 4.47% senior unsecured fixed rate notes due 2047.
- Capital Group in its investment in Go-Jek, an Indonesian hyperlocal transport, logistics and payments startup that operates a leading online delivery and ride-hailing platform in Southeast Asia.
- Capital Group in its acquisition of an equity stake in Intas Pharmaceuticals, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in India, from ChrysCapital, an India-focused private equity firm.
- Columbia Law School, 2016, LL.M.
- Christ College of Law, Bangalore University, 2012, B.A.