Nikolay Kiselev is an associate in the Moscow office and a member of the firm’s Corporate Department and Finance Group.
Mr. Kiselev joined the firm ...
Read Full Biography
- The largest private generator and distributor of electricity and heat in Russia, in its defence against claims in Russian state commercial courts brought by several minority shareholders.
- A leading American pharmaceutical company in a bankruptcy case of its Russian distributor.
- Alibaba in the joint venture of its AliExpress business in Russia with the Russian Direct Investment Fund, MegaFon and Mail.ru, aimed at integrating Russia’s key consumer internet and e-commerce platforms.
- AXA in its acquisition of Bermuda-based XL/Catlin Group for $15.3 billion in connection with insurance M&A and regulatory matters.
- Mobile TeleSystems in its investor-state arbitration against Uzbekistan brought under the Additional Facility of the International Centre for the Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID), including successfully defending an Article 45(6) application.
- Zurich Insurance in the sale of Zurich Russia's general insurance business to Olma and the restructuring of its Russian global corporate business.
- Titan Group in its establishment of a joint venture with Sibur and Gazprom Neft on the basis of the Omsk Polypropylene Plant (Poliom).
- Participation in the working group of the Ministry of Justice of Russia on the reform of arbitration legislation in Russia, including drafting new arbitration law.
- NLMK in its $800 million Eurobond offering of 4.45% notes due 2018.
- NLMK in its debut $500 million Eurobond offering of 4.95% notes due 2019.
- Schneider Electric in its acquisition of a 50% interest and further consolidation of a 100% stake in ZAO Group of Companies Electroshield – TM Samara.
- Russian School of Private law, 2015, M.A.
- Moscow State University, Faculty of Law, 2013, Law Degree