Paul Laszlo is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Investment Management Group. His practice focuses on advising sponsors of private ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and BrandSafway in Brookfield’s $1.3 billion Investment in BrandSafway.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in various fundraising activities, including the formation of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice Fund X, a $10 billion North America buyout fund.
- North Haven Infrastructure Partners II, a $3.6 billion global infrastructure fund.
- North Haven Capital Partners VI, a $1.5 billion global buyout fund.
- Harvard Law School, 2013, J.D.
- Duke University, 2010, A.B.