Paul Laszlo is a corporate counsel and a member of the firm’s Investment Management Group. His practice focuses on advising sponsors of private equity ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the formation of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice Fund XII, an approximately $26 billion fund, its largest fund to date.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the sale of its investment in Belron, a worldwide leader in vehicle glass repair and replacement, valuing the company at €21 billion, including the formation of a new special purpose vehicle formed to continue CD&R’s partnership with Belron. The transaction was named “Secondaries Deal of the Year” by Buyouts magazine.
- Core & Main, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its $803 million initial public offering.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $6 billion acquisition and subsequent combination of Fort Dearborn and Multi-Color Corporation, to create the world's largest label solutions company.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the formation of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice Fund XI, a $16 billion North America and Western Europe fund.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing and tax aspects of its £400 million acquisition of Huntsworth.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and BrandSafway in the $6.2 billion sale of BrandSafway to Brookfield Business Partners L.P. and CD&R Fund X.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in various fundraising activities, including the formation of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice Fund X, a $10 billion North America buyout fund.
- Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners in the formation of North Haven Infrastructure Partners II, a $3.6 billion global infrastructure fund.
- Morgan Stanley Investment Management in the formation of North Haven Capital Partners VI, a $1.5 billion global buyout fund.
- Harvard Law School, 2013, J.D.
- Duke University, 2010, A.B.