Robert Nelson-Sullivan is a tax associate.
Mr. Nelson-Sullivan joined Debevoise in 2016. Mr. Nelson-Sullivan received a J.D. from Brooklyn Law School summa ...
Read Full Biography
- Elliott Management in its $683 million acquisition of Barnes & Noble, the largest retail bookseller in the U.S.
- NCI Building Systems in its unit purchase agreement with Environmental Materials, LLC.
- Vets First Choice in the financing aspects of its merger with the Henry Schein Animal Health business to create Covetrus, a new standalone public company.
- Providence Service Corporation and LogistiCare in LogistiCare’s acquisition of Circulation, a provider of technology-enabled logistics solutions and analytics for managing non-emergency transportation across healthcare.
- Prudential Financial in its life insurance joint venture with CT Corp in Indonesia.
- Brooklyn Law School, 2016, J.D.
- Fordham University School of Law, 2011, LL.M.
- University of Oxford, 2006, B.A.