Robert Nelson-Sullivan is a tax associate.
Mr. Nelson-Sullivan joined Debevoise in 2016. Mr. Nelson-Sullivan received a J.D. from Brooklyn Law School summa ...
Read Full Biography
- Constellation, backed by institutional investors Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec and Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board, in its $1 billion acquisition of Ohio National, as part of Ohio National’s demutualization process.
- The Carlyle Group, as majority owner of Syniverse, in Twillio’s $750 million investment in Syniverse.
- Kelso & Company in its investment in Inmark.
- UPC in the transfer of personal lines business in four states to HCI.
- Unum Group in its agreement to reinsure a substantial portion of its Closed Individual Disability Insurance Block business to a subsidiary of Global Atlantic.
- Funds managed by Oaktree Capital Management in their investment in a Quid Capital venture, which will offer liquidity benefits to shareholders of high-growth private technology companies.
- Aveva Group, a global leader in industrial software, in its $5 billion acquisition of OSIsoft.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of Radio Systems Corporation, a market-leading provider of innovative pet product solutions.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners and Cadence Education in the sale of Cadence Education to Apax Partners.
- Aflac Global Investments, a subsidiary of Aflac, in its $3 billion strategic partnership with Varagon Capital Partners.
- Pernod Ricard in its $223 million acquisition of Castle Brands.
- AFP Habitat in its acquisition of Colfondos from Scotiabank and Mercantil Colpatria.
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in its sale of CoAdvantage to Aquiline Capital.
- Elliott Management in its $683 million acquisition of Barnes & Noble, the largest retail bookseller in the U.S.
- NCI Building Systems in its unit purchase agreement with Environmental Materials, LLC.
- Vets First Choice in the financing aspects of its merger with the Henry Schein Animal Health business to create Covetrus, a new standalone public company.
- Providence Service Corporation and LogistiCare in LogistiCare’s acquisition of Circulation, a provider of technology-enabled logistics solutions and analytics for managing non-emergency transportation across healthcare.
- Prudential Financial in its life insurance joint venture with CT Corp in Indonesia.
- Brooklyn Law School, 2016, J.D.
- Fordham University School of Law, 2011, LL.M.
- University of Oxford, 2006, B.A.