Rosanne Lariven is an associate in the firm’s Corporate Department. She is based in the Paris office.
Ms. Lariven received an LL.M. from the London ...
Read Full Biography
- One Rock Capital Partners in its acquisition of the Engineered Components and Systems segment of Actuant Corporation.
- Rexel in its €600 million offering of 2.750% notes due 2026.
- Ingeus Investments Limited (a subsidiary of Providence Service Corporation) in its sale of its French subsidiary Ingeus SAS to German group LIVIA Corporate Development SE.
- Rexel in its €500 million offering of 2.125% notes due 2025.
- Rexel in its €300 million offering of 2.625% senior notes due 2024.
- Belectric in its sale of Belectric Solar & Battery to Innogy.
- Rexel in its €650 million offering of 3.5% senior notes due 2023.
- Beacon Capital Partners in its sale to AXA Investment Managers - Real Assets of the Tour First office tower, the tallest building in France.
- CACIB on the financing of the acquisition of Compagnie du Ponant.
- Dover Corporation in its €425 million acquisition of Tokheim Group’s dispensers and systems businesses.
- Kering in its EMTN programme and numerous bond issues.
- Dover Corporation in its acquisition of Caldera, a wide-format imaging software company headquartered in France.
- Rennes, 2015, CAPA Certificat d'Aptitude à la Profession d'Avocat
- London School of Economics and Political Science, 2014, LL.M in Corporate and Securities Law
- Rennes, 2013, Master in Business Law
- Rennes, 2012, Master in Business Law
- Rennes, 2011, Licence en Droit