Rosanne Lariven is an associate in the firm’s Corporate Department. She is based in the Paris office.
Ms. Lariven received an LL.M. from the London ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of PwC’s Global Mobility Tax and Immigration Services practice, the global leader in employee tax, immigration, business travel, cross-border managed services, and payroll solutions to multinational organizations and their employees.
- International Paper, a global producer of renewable fiber-based packaging and pulp products, in the separation and spin-off of its global printing papers business, Sylvamo, and related financing arrangements.
- TPG Capital in the sale of Adare Pharmaceuticals, a leading specialty contract development and manufacturing organization, to Thomas H. Lee Partners and Frazier Healthcare Partners and the related separation of Adare’s Eosinophilic Esophagitis product into a TPG-backed entity.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its investment in SOCOTEC Group, a leading global provider of testing, inspection and certification services focused on asset integrity.
- Sonos in its acquisition of Snips, an artificial intelligence voice platform.
- One Rock Capital Partners in its acquisition of the Engineered Components and Systems segment of Actuant Corporation.
- Rexel in its €600 million offering of 2.750% notes due 2026.
- Ingeus Investments Limited (a subsidiary of Providence Service Corporation) in its sale of its French subsidiary Ingeus SAS to German group LIVIA Corporate Development SE.
- Rexel in its €500 million offering of 2.125% notes due 2025.
- Rexel in its €300 million offering of 2.625% senior notes due 2024.
- Belectric in its sale of Belectric Solar & Battery to Innogy.
- Rexel in its €650 million offering of 3.5% senior notes due 2023.
- Beacon Capital Partners in its sale to AXA Investment Managers - Real Assets of the Tour First office tower, the tallest building in France.
- CACIB on the financing of the acquisition of Compagnie du Ponant.
- Dover Corporation in its €425 million acquisition of Tokheim Group’s dispensers and systems businesses.
- Kering in its EMTN programme and numerous bond issues.
- Dover Corporation in its €35 million acquisition of Caldera, a wide-format imaging software company headquartered in France.
- Rennes, 2015, CAPA Certificat d'Aptitude à la Profession d'Avocat
- London School of Economics and Political Science, 2014, LL.M in Corporate and Securities Law
- Rennes, 2013, Master in Business Law
- Rennes, 2012, Master in Business Law
- Rennes, 2011, Licence en Droit