Rosanne Lariven is an associate in the firm’s Corporate Department. She is based in the Paris office.
Ms. Lariven received an LL.M. from the London ...
Read Full Biography
- Rexel in the placement of €400 million of 5.250% unsecured senior sustainability-linked notes due 2030.
- Intact Financial Corporation, the largest provider of property and casualty insurance in Canada and a leading provider of global specialty insurance, in its minority investment in Cartan Trade, the French new credit insurance provider.
- Carestream Dental, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company and leading provider of dental technology, in the $600 million carve-out sale of its Scanning Technology business to Envista, a leading global dental products company.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of PwC’s Global Mobility Tax and Immigration Services practice, the global leader in employee tax, immigration, business travel, cross-border managed services, and payroll solutions to multinational organizations and their employees.
- International Paper, a global producer of renewable fiber-based packaging and pulp products, in the separation and spin-off of its global printing papers business, Sylvamo, and related financing arrangements.
- Kering in the update of its €6 billion EMTN Programme and numerous drawdowns thereunder.
- Rexel in its €400 million and €600 million offering of sustainability-linked notes due 2028.
- TPG in the sale of Adare Pharmaceuticals, a leading specialty contract development and manufacturing organization, to Thomas H. Lee Partners and Frazier Healthcare Partners and the related separation of Adare’s Eosinophilic Esophagitis product into a TPG-backed entity.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its investment in SOCOTEC Group, a leading global provider of testing, inspection and certification services focused on asset integrity.
- Kering in the offering of €550 million bonds exchangeable into existing Puma shares due 2022.
- Sonos in its acquisition of Snips, an artificial intelligence voice platform.
- One Rock Capital Partners in its acquisition of the Engineered Components and Systems segment of Actuant Corporation.
- Rexel in its €600 million offering of 2.750% notes due 2026.
- Ingeus Investments Limited (a subsidiary of Providence Service Corporation) in its sale of its French subsidiary Ingeus SAS to German group LIVIA Corporate Development SE.
- Artémis and Selena in the offering of €500 million bonds exchangeable into existing Puma shares due 2025.
- Artémis and Archer Obligations in the €375 million offering of non-dilutive cash settled bonds exchangeable into Kering shares due 2023.
- Rexel in its €500 million offering of 2.125% notes due 2025.
- Rexel in its €300 million offering of 2.625% senior notes due 2024.
- Belectric in its sale of Belectric Solar & Battery to Innogy.
- Rexel in its €650 million offering of 3.5% senior notes due 2023.
- Beacon Capital Partners in its sale to AXA Investment Managers - Real Assets of the Tour First office tower, the tallest building in France.
- CACIB on the financing of the acquisition of Compagnie du Ponant.
- Dover Corporation in its €425 million acquisition of Tokheim Group’s dispensers and systems businesses.
- Kering in its EMTN programme and numerous bond issues.
- Dover Corporation in its €35 million acquisition of Caldera, a wide-format imaging software company headquartered in France.
- Rennes, 2015, CAPA Certificat d'Aptitude à la Profession d'Avocat
- London School of Economics and Political Science, 2014, LL.M in Corporate and Securities Law
- Rennes, 2013, Master in Business Law
- Rennes, 2012, Master in Business Law
- Rennes, 2011, Licence en Droit