Sabrina Hsieh is an associate in the Tax Department.
Ms. Hsieh joined Debevoise in 2019. Ms. Hsieh received her J.D. from Cornell Law School in 2019, where ...
Read Full Biography
- TransDev, a global provider of mobility services, in its acquisition of FirstTransit, an EQT Infrastructure portfolio company.
- Resolution Life in its strategic partnership with Blackstone, including a $500 million strategic investment, for its life insurance and annuity consolidation business.
- StepStone Group in its role as senior lead investor in a €563 million continuation fund established by Ufenau Capital Partners to acquire two existing assets from Ufenau V.
- TA Associates, in its acquisition of TouchTunes, an in-venue, interactive music and entertainment platform, from funds advised by Searchlight and Newlight.
- Constellation, backed by institutional investors Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec and Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board, in its acquisition of and $500 million capital contribution to Ohio National, as part of Ohio National’s demutualization process.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the sale of its investment in Belron, a worldwide leader in vehicle glass repair and replacement, valuing the company at €21 billion, including the formation of a new special purpose vehicle formed to continue CD&R’s partnership with Belron. The transaction was named “Secondaries Deal of the Year” by Buyouts magazine.
- Paradigm in the formation of Paradigm One, a $2.5 billion crypto venture fund, which will invest in the next generation of crypto companies and protocols across all stages and geographies.
- Resolution Life, a global life insurance group focusing on the acquisition and management of portfolios of life insurance policies, in the reinsurance of $35 billion in fixed indexed annuities from Allianz Life.
- Jackson and Prudential plc in the separation of Jackson through a demerger, in a transaction valued at approximately $2.5 billion and that establishes Jackson as an independent, publicly-traded company.
- Resolution Life, a global life insurance group focusing on the acquisition and management of portfolios of life insurance policies, in its $9.4 billion reinsurance agreement with Lincoln Financial Group.
- Prudential in the sale of its retirement plan business to Empower for a total transaction value of $3.55 billion.
- The underwriters in the offering and sale of $750 million fixed-to-fixed rate subordinated debentures due 2051 by Global Atlantic.
- The initial purchasers in the offering and sale of $650 million 3.125% senior notes due 2031 by Global Atlantic Financial Group.
- NLMK in its €500 million Eurobond offering of 1.45% notes due 2026 and a related tender offer for outstanding notes due 2023 and 2024 for the aggregate principal amount of $470.6 million.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the formation of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice Fund XI, a $16 billion North America and Western Europe fund.
- GoDaddy in its acquisition of the .design domain extension.
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management in a joint venture with Realterm Logistics to acquire a 53-property portfolio of last-mile logistic facilities located in 21 states across the U.S.
- Ozon in its $1.1 billion initial public offering of American depositary shares on Nasdaq.
- Kelso & Company and US LBM in Bain Capital Private Equity’s acquisition of a majority interest in US LBM.
- Kelso & Company, as part of a consortium with Arch Capital Group and Warburg Pincus, in the $700 million acquisition of Watford Holdings, a global property and casualty insurance and reinsurance company.
- KKR in the structuring and negotiation of a preferred equity product established with a leading structured liquidity solutions provider through a structured secondary transaction to generate liquidity on a $1.1 billion portfolio of assets held by KKR’s balance sheet.
- The Special Committee of Liberty Broadband in Liberty Broadband’s $10.59 billion acquisition of GCI Liberty.
- MetLife in the $3.94 billion sale of its auto and home business to Zurich Insurance Group subsidiary Farmers Group.
- Prudential plc and Jackson National in the reinsurance to Athene of $27.6 billion of Jackson’s in-force fixed and fixed index annuities and a $500 million equity investment in Jackson’s holding company.
- Cornell Law School, 2019, J.D.
- University of Chicago, 2014, B.A.