Sabrina Hsieh is an associate in the Tax Department.
Ms. Hsieh joined Debevoise in 2019. Ms. Hsieh received her J.D. from Cornell Law School in 2019, where ...
Read Full Biography
- Jackson and Prudential plc in the separation of Jackson through a demerger, in a transaction valued at approximately $2.5 billion and that establishes Jackson as an independent, publicly-traded company.
- Resolution Life in its $9.4 billion reinsurance agreement with Lincoln Financial Group.
- Prudential in the sale of its retirement plan business to Empower for a total transaction value of $3.55 billion.
- The underwriters in the offering and sale of $750 million fixed-to-fixed rate subordinated debentures due 2051 by Global Atlantic.
- The initial purchasers in the offering and sale of $650 million 3.125% senior notes due 2031 by Global Atlantic Financial Group.
- NLMK in its €500 million Eurobond offering of 1.45% notes due 2026 and a related tender offer for outstanding notes due 2023 and 2024 for the aggregate principal amount of $470.6 million.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the formation of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice Fund XI, a $16 billion North America and Western Europe fund.
- GoDaddy in its acquisition of the .design domain extension.
- JPMorgan Asset Management in a joint venture with Realterm Logistics to acquire a 53-property portfolio of last-mile logistic facilities located in 21 states across the U.S.
- Ozon in its $1.1 billion initial public offering of American depositary shares on Nasdaq.
- Kelso & Company and US LBM in Bain Capital Private Equity’s acquisition of a majority interest in US LBM.
- Kelso & Company, as part of a consortium with Arch Capital Group and Warburg Pincus, in the $700 million acquisition of Watford Holdings, a global property and casualty insurance and reinsurance company.
- KKR in the structuring and negotiation of a preferred equity product established with a leading structured liquidity solutions provider through a structured secondary transaction to generate liquidity on a $1.1 billion portfolio of assets held by KKR’s balance sheet.
- The Special Committee of Liberty Broadband in Liberty Broadband’s $10.59 billion acquisition of GCI Liberty.
- MetLife in the $3.94 billion sale of its auto and home business to Zurich Insurance Group subsidiary Farmers Group.
- Prudential plc and Jackson National in the reinsurance to Athene of $27.6 billion of Jackson’s in-force fixed and fixed index annuities and a $500 million equity investment in Jackson’s holding company.
- Cornell Law School, 2019, J.D.
- University of Chicago, 2014, B.A.