Sabrina Hsieh is a law clerk in the Tax Department.
Ms. Hsieh joined Debevoise in 2019. Ms. Hsieh received her J.D. from Cornell Law School in 2019, where ...
Read Full Biography
- JPMorgan Asset Management in a joint venture with Realterm Logistics to acquire a 53-property portfolio of last-mile logistic facilities located in 21 states across the U.S.
- Ozon in its $1.1 billion initial public offering of American depositary shares on Nasdaq.
- Kelso & Company and US LBM in Bain Capital Private Equity’s acquisition of a majority interest in US LBM.
- Kelso & Company, as part of a consortium with Arch Capital Group and Warburg Pincus, in the $700 million acquisition of Watford Holdings, a global property and casualty insurance and reinsurance company.
- KKR in the structuring and negotiation of a preferred equity product established with a leading structured liquidity solutions provider through a structured secondary transaction to generate liquidity on a $1.1 billion portfolio of assets held by KKR’s balance sheet.
- The Special Committee of Liberty Broadband in Liberty Broadband’s $10.59 billion acquisition of GCI Liberty.
- MetLife in the $3.94 billion sale of its auto and home business to Zurich Insurance Group subsidiary Farmers Group.
- Prudential plc and Jackson National in the reinsurance to Athene of $27.6 billion of Jackson’s in-force fixed and fixed index annuities and a $500 million equity investment in Jackson’s holding company.
- Cornell Law School, 2019, J.D.
- University of Chicago, 2014, B.A.