Sarah Lee is a litigation associate.
Ms. Lee joined Debevoise in 2016. She received a J.D. from Harvard Law School in 2016, where she was an executive ...
Read Full Biography
- The Republic of Iraq in two ICSID proceedings related to the telecommunications sector.
- Gramercy Funds Management and Gramercy Peru Holdings in an investment treaty arbitration against the Government of Peru arising under the U.S.-Peru Trade Promotion Agreement.
- Perenco Ecuador, prevailing on novel jurisdictional and merits issues in an ICSID arbitration arising out of the Republic of Ecuador’s unilateral increase of its participation to 99% of all revenues from oil sales above a fixed “reference price” and its declaration that Perenco’s contracts had come to an end. A decision on Perenco’s claims for more than $1 billion in damages is currently pending.
- Harvard Law School, 2016, J.D.
- Columbia University, 2013, B.A.