Sarah Lee is a litigation associate whose practice focuses on international dispute resolution and public international law.
Ms. Lee joined Debevoise ...
Read Full Biography
- The Republic of Iraq in defending claims brought by Agility Warehousing Company relating to a telecommunications investment, substantially prevailing on dispositive jurisdictional objections and recovering almost 90% of claimed costs.
- Gramercy Funds Management and Gramercy Peru Holdings in an investment treaty arbitration against the Government of Peru arising under the U.S.-Peru Trade Promotion Agreement.
- The Republic of Iraq in defending ICSID claims under the OIC Agreement arising out of the telecommunications sector.
- Perenco Ecuador, prevailing on novel jurisdictional and merits issues in an ICSID arbitration arising out of the Republic of Ecuador’s unilateral increase of its participation to 99% of all revenues from oil sales above a fixed “reference price” and its declaration that Perenco’s contracts had come to an end. A decision on Perenco’s claims for more than $1 billion in damages is currently pending.
- Harvard Law School, 2016, J.D.
- Columbia University, 2013, B.A.