Sarah Lee is a litigation associate whose practice focuses on international dispute resolution and public international law.
Ms. Lee joined Debevoise ...
Read Full Biography
- The Republic of Iraq in defending claims brought by Agility Warehousing Company relating to a telecommunications investment, substantially prevailing on dispositive jurisdictional objections and recovering almost 90% of claimed costs.
- Gramercy Funds Management and Gramercy Peru Holdings in an investment treaty arbitration against the Government of Peru arising under the U.S.-Peru Trade Promotion Agreement.
- The Republic of Iraq in defending ICSID claims under the OIC Agreement arising out of the telecommunications sector.
- Perenco Ecuador in an ICSID arbitration against Ecuador, winning a record-breaking award worth $435 million — the largest award issued against Ecuador in connection with Law 42. The arbitration was commenced as a result of the Republic of Ecuador’s unilateral increase of its participation to 99% of all revenues from oil sales above a fixed “reference price” and its declaration that Perenco’s contracts had come to an end.
- Harvard Law School, 2016, J.D.
- Columbia University, 2013, B.A.