Sergej Bräuer is an international counsel in the firm’s Frankfurt office, and a member of the Antitrust & Competition Group. Prior to joining ...
Read Full Biography
- HarbourVest Partners as co-lead investor in a €1.63 billion continuation fund, sponsored by Triton, to acquire four portfolio companies from Triton Fund IV.
- HarbourVest Partners as co-lead investor in a $1 billion continuation fund, sponsored by OEP, to support continued growth for two European portfolio companies.
- Nuveen, the investment manager of TIAA, in its acquisition of a controlling interest in Arcmont Asset Management, a private debt management firm.
- Pantheon as co-lead investor in a €708 million continuation fund, sponsored by DPE Deutsche Private Equity, to invest in two European technology and digital transformation consultancies. The deal won “Secondaries Deal of the Year” in Europe in the Secondaries Investor annual awards.
- Leading automotive and food companies in EU Commission’s investigations and antitrust proceedings.
- An industrial association in Federal Cartel Office’s antitrust proceedings.
- A leading food company in Federal Cartel Office’s antitrust proceedings related to an alleged retail price maintenance.
- A leading financial service provider and industrial manufacturers in EU-wide antitrust law audits and internal investigations.
- A leading food company against follow-on damages claims before German courts and coordination of defence of a leading logistic company against a claim in the amount of several hundred million euros before the London High Court.
- Two leading companies in the digital farming sector in the creation of a joint venture and coordinating worldwide merger control proceedings.
- A leading logistics company in complex merger control proceedings including phase II proceedings in various jurisdictions.
- A DAX40 company in various renewable energy investments.
- Justus-Liebig-Universitaet Giessen, First State Examination