Timothy Shin is a corporate international associate and a member of the Finance Group.
Mr. Shin joined Debevoise in 2022.
From 2019 to 2022, Mr. ...
Read Full Biography
- Gentiva, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company and leading hospice, palliative, and personal care company, in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Heartland hospice and home care.
- Providence Equity Partners in the financing aspects of its investment in a multi-decade lease for nine marquee billboards at Two Times Square and 1600 Broadway from Universal Branding Group.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in its investment in Emler Swim School.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its acquisition of a majority stake in the industrial businesses of Roper Technologies, which operates market-leading businesses that design and develop vertical software and application-specific products, in a transaction valued at $3.7 billion.
- Kelso & Company and its portfolio company, Eagle Family Foods Group, in the financing aspects of their acquisition of General Mills’ Helper main meals and Suddenly Salad side dishes businesses, in a transaction valued at approximately $610 million.
- Carlyle, as majority owner of Syniverse, in the financing aspects of Twilio’s $750 million investment in Syniverse.
- University of Toronto, Faculty of Law, 2019, J.D.
- University of Toronto, 2016, B.A.