Yehuda Halpert is a tax counsel and a member of the firm’s Investment Management and Private Equity Funds Group. His practice focuses on the representation ...
Read Full Biography
- HarbourVest Partners in a newly established fund managed by Nova Capital with equity provided by Nova Capital’s limited partners, including Nova, and secondary funds managed by HarbourVest Partners and Landmark Partners, which fund was established to acquire a portfolio of businesses within Newell Rubbermaid’s Hardware group in North America for $214 million.
- HarbourVest Partners and Paul Capital Advisors, as part of a consortium providing equity financing for the formation of NewQuest Asia Fund and its acquisition of Bank of America Merrill Lynch's non-real estate private equity portfolio in Asia.
- Ford Foundation and several sovereign wealth funds in their respective investments in growth equity, infrastructure, hedge and buyout funds.
- HarbourVest Partners, Pantheon Ventures, Partners Group and Paul Capital Partners, as part of a consortium financing the going private acquisition of Macquarie Capital Alliance Group.
- Prudential Financial in the sale to a General Motors retirement plan of a group annuity contract that will provide annuity payments for certain GM salaried retirees as part of GM's plan to reduce pension obligations by approximately $26 billion.
- HarbourVest Partners in its acquisition of the Lehman Brothers Venture Partners business.
- Columbia Law School, 2000, J.D.
- Yeshiva University, 1997, B.A.