Yiran Ji is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity and Capital Markets Groups.
Mr. Ji joined ...
Read Full Biography
- The Evercare Group wholly owned by the Evercare Health Fund, in its sale of a majority shareholding in Metropolitan Hospital Holdings Limited to The Metro Group.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of PwC’s Global Mobility Tax and Immigration Services practice, the global leader in employee tax, immigration, business travel, cross-border managed services, and payroll solutions to multinational organizations and their employees.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in financing aspects of its £7 billion recommended cash offer for Morrisons.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its sale of a minority stake in Belron to Hellman & Friedman, BlackRock and GIC, which valued the company at €21 billion.
- BPP Law School, L.P.C.
- London School of Economics and Political Science, LL.B.