Yiran Ji is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity and Capital Markets Groups.
Mr. Ji joined ...
Read Full Biography
- A UK private equity sponsor in a single asset continuation fund to house an existing stake in a leasing business.
- Newport Global Advisors in a block trade of shares in Colt CZ Group SE sold by over ten individual shareholders represented by TXPATCH8445 Holdings LLC, through an accelerated bookbuilding process resulting in total aggregate proceeds of approximately CZK 330 million.
- Schneider Electric in its sale of its Gutor business to Latour Capital.
- HarbourVest Partners as co-lead investor in a €1.63 billion continuation fund, sponsored by Triton, to acquire four portfolio companies from Triton Fund IV.
- The Evercare Group wholly owned by the Evercare Health Fund, in its sale of a majority shareholding in Metropolitan Hospital Holdings Limited to The Metro Group.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of PwC’s Global Mobility Tax and Immigration Services practice, the global leader in employee tax, immigration, business travel, cross-border managed services, and payroll solutions to multinational organizations and their employees.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in financing aspects of its £7 billion recommended cash offer for Morrisons.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its sale of a minority stake in Belron to Hellman & Friedman, BlackRock and GIC, which valued the company at €21 billion.
- BPP Law School, L.P.C.
- London School of Economics and Political Science, LL.B.