Zachary Saltzman is an associate based in the New York office and a member of the Litigation Department. His practice focuses on International Arbitration ...
Read Full Biography
- A leading telecommunications and digital media company in an LCIA arbitration of a contractual dispute arising out of the purchase of assets in multiple jurisdictions, winning a complete victory on indemnification claims of over €139 million, defeating counterclaims of over €84 million, and obtaining a substantial costs award.
- NexBank as agent for lenders, Oaktree Capital Management, Centerbridge and Five Mile, in litigation to enforce guarantees with a Las Vegas real estate investment.
- Barrick Gold and seven of its current and former officers and directors in a securities class action arising from the development of a mining project in South America.
- A major insurance company seeking to enforce contract rights related to a $5 billion M&A transaction in an ICC arbitration.
- A U.S. apparel company in a Netherlands Arbitration Institute proceeding arising from the expiration of a distribution agreement.
- University of Michigan Law School, 2012, J.D.
- New York University, 2008, B.A.