Zhiyan Cao is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity Groups. She advises U.S. and offshore ...
Read Full Biography
- Allergan in its sale of Brazikumab to AstraZeneca and Zenpep to Nestle.
- Amazon as strategic partner to Yankee Global Enterprises in the acquisition of the YES Network from The Walt Disney Company at a total enterprise value of $3.47 billion.
- J.P. Morgan Securities, as financial advisor to Quad/Graphics, in its $1.4 billion acquisition of LSC Communications.
- TPG Capital and Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe in the $4.1 billion acquisition of Kindred Healthcare.
- Temasek in its strategic investment in BluJay Solutions, a leading provider of supply chain software and services.
- RWL Water in the merger by acquisition of Emefcy Group and RWL Water.
- Littlejohn & Co. in the sale of a minority interest in the firm’s management companies and general partners to Goldman Sachs Alternative Investments & Manager Selection (AIMS) Group.
- Guardian Life in its sale of RS Investments to Victory Capital.
- J.P. Morgan, as financial advisor to Allergan, in its $40.5 billion sale of a generics unit to Teva Pharmaceutical Industries.
- New South Wales, 2009, Bachelor of Laws
- New South Wales, 2009, B.A.