Aleksei Shapovalov is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Capital Markets and Mergers & Acquisitions Groups.
Mr. Shapovalov joined ...
Read Full Biography
- SPB Exchange in its $175 million initial public offering of shares to Russian and international investors with listing on SPB Exchange.
- Ozon in its $1.1 billion initial public offering of American depositary shares on Nasdaq.
- PJSC Polyus and its subsidiary Polyus Service in the program to purchase up to an aggregate of 1,428,571 ordinary shares of Polyus, including ordinary shares represented by depositary shares, for approximately $300 million.
- TMK in a voluntary tender offer by its subsidiary, Volzhsky Pipe Plant, to acquire ordinary shares of TMK, including ordinary shares represented by global depositary receipts, and the subsequent delisting of TMK’s global depositary receipts from the London Stock Exchange.
- NLMK in its €500 million Eurobond offering of 1.45% notes due 2026 and a related tender offer for outstanding notes due 2023 and 2024 for the aggregate principal amount of $470.6 million.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Elliott Management in its investment leading Speyside’s single asset continuation fund to support the future growth of its portfolio company Opta.
- Sberbank in its acquisition of a controlling stake in 2GIS, an international digital maps and city guides company.
- Moscow State University, Faculty of Law, 2021, M.A.
- Moscow State University, Faculty of Law, 2019, B.A.