Alexander Adler is a corporate associate in the Intellectual Property and Technology Transactions Group and collaborates with the firm’s Data Strategy ...
Read Full Biography
- Kelso & Company and its portfolio company, BradyIFS, in the merger of BradyIFS and Envoy Solutions, which includes a new strategic and financial partnership with Warburg Pincus and its affiliate funds.
- TPG Growth in its acquisition of a majority stake in Crowe Healthcare Consulting, establishing it as an independent entity.
- Bain Capital in the closing of its $1.15 billion inaugural private equity fund, Bain Capital Insurance Fund, L.P.
- Bregal Sagemount in its strategic growth investment in Neptune Flood Incorporated, a leading digital insurtech platform and private flood insurance provider.
- Kelso & Company in its investment in Pathstone, an independently operated, partner-owned advisory firm offering comprehensive family office services.
- Investcorp in the formation of its North American Private Equity Fund I, a $1.2 billion fund focusing on control buy-out investments in middle market services businesses in North America.
- New York University School of Law, 2021, J.D.
- University of Michigan, 2016, B.B.A.