Alison Buckley-Serfass is a member of the firm’s Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation group.
Ms. Buckley’s practice focuses on a broad ...
Read Full Biography
- AXA and AXA Equitable Holdings on the initial public offering of AXA Equitable Holdings on the New York Stock Exchange for approximately $4 billion, and AXA Equitable Holdings in its offering and sale of $3.8 billion of senior notes.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $650 million acquisition of Capco, FIS’s management consulting business.
- Citizens Financial in its acquisition of Western Reserve Partners, a merger and acquisition advisory firm.
- Empowerment Ventures and its wholly-owned subsidiary UniRush, a pioneer in the development of reloadable prepaid debit cards, in the sale of UniRush to Green Dot.
- Newport Global Advisors in the recapitalization of Newport Global Opportunities Fund LP. In the transaction, investment funds managed by Morgan Stanley, LGT Capital and other syndicate investors committed capital to a newly formed Newport-managed fund that acquired substantially all of the portfolio of the existing fund. Existing limited partners elected to either roll their interests into the new fund or receive cash in respect of their interest.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $1.8 billion acquisition of Ashland Water Technologies.
- International Paper in the combination of its xpedx distribution solutions business with Unisource in a “Reverse Morris Trust” transaction.
- Fidelity & Guaranty Life in its $190.6 million initial public offering.
- StoneRiver Group in the formation of a joint venture with funds managed by Kelso & Company in which StoneRiver Group’s Progressive Medical was merged with PMSI.
- Booz Allen Hamilton, a portfolio company of The Carlyle Group, in its $2.25 billion leveraged recapitalization.
- Verizon Communications in its $612 million acquisition of Hughes Telematics.
- Altegrity in its acquisition of CVM Solutions, a leading provider of supplier management technology and data solutions.
- Aspen Marketing Services in its sale to Alliance Data Systems Corporation.
- Cunningham Lindsey in its acquisition of GAB Robins North America's U.S. loss adjusting business.
- Booz Allen Hamilton, a portfolio company of The Carlyle Group, in its $238 million initial public offering.
- Northwestern University School of Law, 2008, J.D.
- Seton Hall University, 2003, B.S.