Amy Thomas Ross is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Investment Management Group. Her practice focuses on advising sponsors of private ...
Read Full Biography
- HarbourVest Partners in the formation of various funds and separate accounts, including the formation of:
- HarbourVest Partners Co-Investment Fund VI, a $4.2 billion global buyout/ growth equity fund.
- HarbourVest 2020 Global Fund, a $1.5 billion global fund of funds.
- Providence Equity Partners in the formation of various funds and separate accounts specializing in media, entertainment, communications and information companies.
- Providence Equity Partners in a single-asset fund restructuring transaction involving Providence Equity Partners VI. In the transaction, the lead investor committed capital to a newly formed Providence-managed fund that purchased HSE24 Multichannel GmbH from the existing fund.
- Providence Equity Partners in the combination of Blackboard, a leading global educational technology software and solutions company, and Anthology, a leading provider of proven higher education solutions.
- PSG in the formation of multiple funds, including in the formation of:
- PSG V, a $4.5 billion North America growth fund.
- PSG Encore, a $1.3 billion North America and Europe growth fund.
- New York University School of Law, 2001, J.D.
- James Madison University, 1998, B.A.