Andrew Lee is a corporate law clerk and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Mr. Lee joined Debevoise in 2022. Mr. Lee received his J.D. from ...
Read Full Biography
- Kelso & Company and its portfolio company, BradyIFS, in the merger of BradyIFS and Envoy Solutions, which includes a new strategic and financial partnership with Warburg Pincus and its affiliate funds.
- TPG in its acquisition of a majority interest in OneOncology, a network of leading oncology practices, in a transaction valued at $2.1 billion.
- Kelso & Company in its investment in Pathstone, an independently operated, partner-owned advisory firm offering comprehensive family office services.
- Providence Equity Partners in its investment in a multi-decade lease for nine marquee billboards at Two Times Square and 1600 Broadway from Universal Branding Group.
- University of Michigan Law School, 2022, J.D.
- Cornell University, 2016, B.A.