Anne-Mette Heemsoth is an English-qualified associate in the firm’s London office whose practice focuses on EU and UK competition law and regulation. ...
Read Full Biography
- Helios Investment Partners in the formation of a joint-venture with GBfoods targeting the African fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) sector, creating one of Africa's largest FMCG groups, operating in 30 African countries, including leadership positions in Nigeria and Ghana.
- Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec in its investment in Datamars.
- Helios Investment Partners in its sale of a minority stake in Interswitch to TA Associates. Helios Investment Partners remains the majority shareholder following the transaction.
- Tribune Media Company in the $560 million sale of Gracenote, a leading entertainment data provider, to the Nielsen Company.
- Solenis in merger control aspects of its acquisition of Nopco Paper Technology.
- American International Group in several transactions with Fairfax Financial, a leading global property and casualty insurer and reinsurer, as part of a strategic partnership in 12 jurisdictions across Latin America and Central and Eastern Europe.
- Dover in its $780 million acquisition of Wayne Fueling Systems from Riverstone Holdings.
- AmTrust in its $218.7 million acquisition of ANV Holding, a Lloyd's platform.
- Eutelsat in a joint venture with ViaSat to provide wholesale and retail broadband services in Europe.
- American Securities and P2 Capital Partners in their $855 million acquisition of Blount International.
- Dover Corporation on its €425 million acquisition of Tokheim Group’s dispensers and systems businesses.
- College of Law, Moorgate, 2012, L.P.C.
- King's College London, 2011, LL.B.
- Maastricht University, 2007, B.Sc.