Anne-Mette Heemsoth is an English-qualified associate in the firm’s London office whose practice focuses on EU and UK competition law and regulation.
Read Full Biography
- Gogo in the $400 million sale of its commercial aviation business to Intelsat.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $4.7 billion acquisition of Epicor Software, a global provider of cloud-based, industry-specific Enterprise Resource Planning software to industrial-focused sectors.
- GoDaddy in its acquisition of Neustar’s Registry business, a registry technology platform that includes an extensive portfolio of top-level domains.
- GreyCastle in its sale to Monument Re, advising on the complex offshore UK / Bermuda life insurance structure. Debevoise also advised on the original establishment of GreyCastle.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its investment in SOCOTEC Group, a leading global provider of testing, inspection and certification services focused on asset integrity.
- Wilsonart, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in the $150 million sale of its Asia Business to Aica Kogyo and the Development Bank of Japan.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its proposed $4 billion take private acquisition of Anixter International, a NYSE-listed company. (Terminated)
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and BrandSafway in the $6.2 billion sale of BrandSafway to Brookfield Business Partners L.P. and CD&R Fund X.
- OEConnection (OEC) and Providence Equity in the sale of a majority stake in OEC to Genstar Capital.
- Elliott Management in its $683 million acquisition of Barnes & Noble, the largest retail bookseller in the U.S.
- Discovery, Inc. in its $14.6 billion acquisition of Scripps Networks Interactive.
- A private equity fund in the subscription of subordinated convertible promissory notes in a Cayman Islands incorporated company which operates an energy business in Africa.
- One Rock Capital Partners in its acquisition of the Engineered Components and Systems segment of Actuant Corporation.
- AmTrust Financial Services in the merging of its Lloyd’s business with Canopius. The transaction will create a top-five insurer at Lloyd’s with combined premiums of approximately $2.2 billion.
- Perform in antitrust and competition aspects of its combination with STATS and investment from Vista.
- Hamilton Insurance Group in its acquisition of Pembroke Managing Agency and Ironshore Europe DAC from Liberty Mutual.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a controlling interest in Westbury Street, a leading independent contract caterer and hospitality services provider in the UK.
- Solenis, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its combination with BASF's paper and water chemicals business.
- Helios Investment Partners in the formation of a joint-venture with GBfoods targeting the African fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) sector, creating one of Africa's largest FMCG groups, operating in 30 African countries, including leadership positions in Nigeria and Ghana.
- Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec in its investment in Datamars.
- Helios Investment Partners in its sale of a minority stake in Interswitch to TA Associates. Helios Investment Partners remains the majority shareholder following the transaction.
- Tribune Media Company in the $560 million sale of Gracenote, a leading entertainment data provider, to the Nielsen Company.
- Solenis in merger control aspects of its acquisition of Nopco Paper Technology.
- American International Group in several transactions with Fairfax Financial, a leading global property and casualty insurer and reinsurer, as part of a strategic partnership in 12 jurisdictions across Latin America and Central and Eastern Europe.
- Dover Corporation in its $780 million acquisition of Wayne Fueling Systems from Riverstone Holdings.
- AmTrust Financial Services in its $219 million acquisition of ANV Holding, a Lloyd's platform.
- Eutelsat in a joint venture with ViaSat to provide wholesale and retail broadband services in Europe.
- American Securities and P2 Capital Partners in their $855 million acquisition of Blount International.
- Dover Corporation in its €425 million acquisition of Tokheim Group’s dispensers and systems businesses.
- King's College London, 2017, PG Diploma
- College of Law, Moorgate, 2012, L.P.C.
- King's College London, 2011, LL.B.
- Maastricht University, 2007, B.Sc.