Austin Poon is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Investment Management Group.
Mr. Poon joined Debevoise in 2021. Mr. Poon received ...
Read Full Biography
- Bain Capital in the closing of its $1.15 billion inaugural private equity fund, Bain Capital Insurance Fund, L.P.
- Spirit Airlines in its $600 million secured notes offering, backed by assets and intellectual property of Spirit’s Free Spirit and Spirit Saver$ Club programs.
- Providence Equity Partners in the financing aspects of its minority investment of up to $500 million in the formation of The North Road Company.
- Spirit Airlines in the financing aspects of its sale to JetBlue for $3.8 billion.
- Credit Suisse and Goldman Sachs as representatives of the initial purchasers in Liberty Mutual’s $1 billion offering of 5.500% senior notes due 2052.
- Blackstone as lead investor in DNAnexus’ $200 million financing round.
- Spirit Airlines in its merger, later terminated, with Frontier Group Holdings, parent company of Frontier Airlines, in a transaction valued at $6.6 billion.
- New York University School of Law, 2021, J.D.
- University of Michigan, 2015, B.B.A.