Aymeric D. Dumoulin is a litigation international counsel based in the Paris office. Mr. Dumoulin is admitted to the New York Bar and also holds degrees ...
Read Full Biography
- Several foreign financial institutions in the DOJ Tax Division’s Program for Swiss Banks.
- Poštová Banka of Slovakia in investment treaty claims against Greece arising from the Greek debt restructuring.
- Columbia Law School, 2013, J.D.
- Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, 2013, M.A.
- University of Lausanne, 2009, M.S.
- University of Lausanne, 2007, B.S.