Ben Lee Friedman is a tax associate.
Mr. Friedman joined Debevoise in 2014. From 2012 to 2014 he clerked for the Hon. Juan F. Vasquez of the United States ...
Read Full Biography
- JetBlue in its $808 million 2020-1 EETC offering and $116 million 2019-1B EETC offering.
- Gogo in the $400 million sale of its commercial aviation business to Intelsat.
- The Special Committee of Liberty Broadband in Liberty Broadband’s $10.59 billion acquisition of GCI Liberty.
- Prudential Financial in its $1.9 billion sale of Prudential Life Insurance of Korea to KB Financial Group.
- Prudential Financial in its $2.35 billion acquisition of Assurance IQ.
- Hojeij Branded Foods in its $330 million sale to Lagardère Travel Retail.
- The Carlyle Group in its acquisition of an outstanding interest in NEP Group from Crestview Partners.
- AXA and AXA Equitable Holdings on the initial public offering of AXA Equitable Holdings on the New York Stock Exchange for approximately $4 billion, and AXA Equitable Holdings in its offering and sale of $3.8 billion of senior notes.
- American Airlines in first-ever JOLCO to a U.S. airline involving Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, Tokyo Branch, a transaction awarded the “Jolco Finance Deal of the Year: Americas” by Global Transport Finance for its “pioneering Jolco structure”.
- Discovery, Inc. in its $14.6 billion acquisition of Scripps Networks Interactive.
- Global Infrastructure Partners in the formation of Global Infrastructure Partners III, a $15.8 billion infrastructure fund.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and Temasek Holdings (Private) Limited as selling shareholders and Univar in the $315.6 million secondary offering of common stock of Univar.
- American Coastal Insurance Company and its parent, RDX Holding Corp., in its merger with United Insurance Holdings Corp.
- J.C. Flowers and Ascensus in the sale of Ascensus to Genstar Capital and Aquiline Capital Partners.
- Providence Equity Partners and SRA in the merger of SRA with the government services unit of CSC, creating the largest pure-play IT services provider serving the U.S. government sector.
- New York University School of Law, 2012, LL.M.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2011, J.D.
- University of Florida Warrington College of Business, 2007, B.S.