Brett M. Novick is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Finance Group.
Mr. Novick joined Debevoise in 2014. Mr. Novick received ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $2.4 billion take private of Ply Gem and acquisition of Atrium Windows & Doors, two leading building products companies.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $500 million preferred stock investment in Beacon Roofing Supply’s $2.625 billion acquisition of Allied Building Products.
- Clayton Dubilier & Rice in its $1.075 billion secured term loan facility, $500 million ABL facility and $500 million offering of senior unsecured notes in connection with its acquisition of HD Supply’s Waterworks Division, the largest distributor of waterworks products in the U.S.
- Brand Energy and Infrastructure Services, a portfolio company of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, in its $3.325 billion secured credit facility and $700 million offering of senior unsecured notes in connection with the combination of Brand Energy and Safway Group.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $2.5 billion acquisition of HD Supply’s Waterworks Division, the largest distributor of waterworks products in the U.S.
- Resolute Investment Managers, a portfolio company of Kelso & Company, in financing its acquisition of a controlling interest of Shapiro Capital Management, an institutional-quality, value-oriented investment adviser.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and Brand Energy and Infrastructure Services in the merger of Brand Energy and Safway Group, forming the leading global industrial service business with over $5 billion in revenue.
- Providence Equity Partners in its acquisition from General Motors and Ford of a majority stake in OEConnection, the established market leader in cloud-based technology solutions that facilitate the efficient location, sale, distribution and dynamic pricing of automotive parts.
- Kelso & Company, the private equity sponsor of Logan’s Roadhouse in Logan’s pre-arranged Chapter 11 proceedings in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware. Debevoise also represented Kelso and Logan’s in a privately negotiated exchange offer to holders of Logan’s senior secured notes resulting in the issuance of over $220 million in new senior secured notes.
- American Seafoods, the largest harvester of wild-caught fish for human consumption in the United States, in capital markets matters relating to its completed deleveraging recapitalization.
- NCI Building Systems in its $245 million acquisition of CENTRIA.
- University of Michigan Law School, 2014, J.D.
- University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, 2011, B.S.