Brian E. Liu is a corporate partner and a member of the firm’s Aviation Practice Group. His practice focuses on all aspects of aviation and equipment ...
Read Full Biography
- Spirit Airlines in its $600 million secured notes offering, backed by assets and intellectual property of Spirit’s Free Spirit and Spirit Saver$ Club programs.
- Spirit Airlines in the financing aspects of its sale to JetBlue for $3.8 billion.
- Spirit Airlines in its merger, later terminated, with Frontier Group Holdings, parent company of Frontier Airlines, in a transaction valued at $6.6 billion.
- JetBlue in its $808 million 2020-1 EETC offering and $116 million 2019-1B EETC offering.
- Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air Industries in their $1.17 billion inaugural EETC offering.
- Northwestern University, B.A.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D.