Byungkwon Lim, a member of the firm’s Corporate Department, leads the firm’s Derivatives, Blockchain and Hedge Fund Practice Groups.
Mr. Lim ...
Read Full Biography
- Apera Asset Management in the formation of Apera Private Debt Fund II, a €1.27 billion pan-European mid-market private debt fund.
- Constellation, backed by institutional investors Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec and Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board, in its acquisition of and $500 million capital contribution to Ohio National, as part of Ohio National’s demutualization process.
- MassMutual in its $3.5 billion acquisition of Great American Life, a wholly owned subsidiary of American Financial Group.
- Prudential plc and Jackson National in the reinsurance to Athene of $27.6 billion of Jackson’s in-force fixed and fixed index annuities and a $500 million equity investment in Jackson’s holding company.
- Harvard Law School, 1988, J.D.
- Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government, 1985, M.P.P.
- Seoul National University, 1981, LL.B.