Cameron Sim is an associate in the firm’s International Dispute Resolution Group, resident in Hong Kong. His practice focuses on international arbitration, ...
Read Full Biography
- An international pharmaceutical company in an ICC emergency arbitration concerning supply obligations.
- Helios Investment Partners and its investment vehicle Samba Luxco Sarl in the settlement of claims made in an ICC Arbitration regarding Samba's stake in Africatel BV. The settlement involved reducing Samba’s stake in Africatel BV from 25% to 14%, and the transfer from Africatel BV to Samba of a 34% stake in Mobile Telecommunications Limited, the Namibian telecoms operator.
- A private equity fund in ICC arbitration proceedings arising from a telecoms dispute based in Africa.
- A Russian state-owned gas company in SCC arbitration proceedings concerning disputes with foreign investors relating to carbon credits under the Kyoto Protocol.
- An Egyptian oil and gas company in LCIA arbitration proceedings concerning upstream oil operations in the Republic of the Sudan.
- An international oil and gas company in ICC arbitration proceedings arising from upstream natural gas operations in Oman.
- A Dutch life sciences company in ICC arbitration proceedings concerning a contractual dispute with a U.S.-based advisory firm.
- A Russian bank in parallel LCIA arbitration proceedings concerning breaches of Cypriot guarantees.
- A German technology company in UNCITRAL arbitration proceedings concerning a pricing dispute arising from a joint venture in Central Europe.
- An international oil and gas company on multi-jurisdictional issues relating to enforcement of multi-billion dollar arbitral awards.
- A Russian bank in English litigation to enforce security over a super yacht.
- An international oil and gas company on obtaining a stay of English court proceedings under the Brussels I Regulation.
- The Joint Administrators of Lehman Brothers International (Europe) (“LBIE”) in English court litigation arising from LBIE’s insolvency.
- University of Oxford, 2012, BCL (distinction)
- University of Melbourne, 2009, B.A.
- University of Melbourne, 2009, LL.B. (First Class Honours)