Clean Tech | Renewable Energy
- Elliott Management in its investment leading Speyside’s single asset continuation fund to support the future growth of its portfolio company Opta.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the secondary public offering and sale of $417 million of Beacon Roofing Supply common stock.
- TPG Rise Climate, the dedicated climate investing strategy of TPG's global impact investing platform TPG Rise, in the equity portion of a $700 million investment in Hybar, a newly formed company, to start up and operate a technologically advanced, environmentally sustainable scrap metal recycling steel rebar mill.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the repurchase by Beacon of its Series A Preferred Stock valued at $804.5 million.
- INDICOR, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in the $670 million sale of its Compressor Controls Corporation division, a leading provider of turbomachinery control and optimization solutions, to Honeywell.
- Schneider Electric, a global leader in the digital transformation of energy management and automation, in its acquisitions of EV Connect, an electric vehicle charging solutions provider, and EnergySage, an online marketplace for solar energy products and services.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a majority stake in the industrial businesses of Roper Technologies, which operates market-leading businesses that design and develop vertical software and application-specific products, in a transaction valued at $3.7 billion.
- Solenis, a leading global producer of specialty chemicals, in its acquisition of German chemical producer SCL.
- A leading Russian manufacturer of steel pipes to restrain foreign court proceedings threatened in breach of a London-seated arbitration agreement.