Carl Micarelli is a member of the firm’s Litigation Department. His practice has included international and domestic commercial arbitration, international ...
Read Full Biography
- Pernod Ricard, in obtaining dismissal of ownership claims filed by a Russian Federation entity related to the Stolichnaya trademark.
- A medical device manufacturer in an arbitration arising from an acquisition.
- A major global insurer in a purported class action arising from its acquisition of certain lines of business from an insurer in receivership.
- Several life insurers and other clients on regulatory and other matters in the insolvency of other insurance companies.
- Several private equity funds, a major property and casualty insurance company, and other companies and organizations in compliance with U.S. economic sanctions regulations advice.
- A major U.S. industrial corporation with OFAC licensing and compliance issues arising from an overseas acquisition.
- Pernod Ricard and Cubaexport in litigation and other matters related to the United States embargo of Cuba.
- A subsidiary of GOL Airlines in U.S. litigation to enforce a Brazilian arbitral award in a dispute arising from an acquisition.
- Ambev S.A. in the arbitration of a contractual dispute and other matters.
- Yale Law School, 1990, J.D.
- Princeton University, 1987, A.B.