Carly Hill is a corporate associate and a member of the Capital Markets Group.
Ms. Hill joined Debevoise in 2019.
Ms. Hill received a J.D. magna cum ...
Read Full Biography
- The Carlyle Group, as majority owner of Syniverse, in the financing aspects of Twillio’s $750 million investment in Syniverse.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the formation of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice Fund XI, a $16 billion North America and Western Europe fund.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its £308 million acquisition of Wolseley UK, a leading distributor of plumbing, heating and climate products.
- Brooklyn Law School, 2019, J.D.
- University of Richmond, 2013, B.A.
- University of Richmond, 2013, B.S.