Carly Hill is a corporate associate and a member of the Investment Management Group.
Ms. Hill joined Debevoise in 2019.
Ms. Hill received a J.D. magna ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the formation of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice Fund XII, an approximately $26 billion fund, its largest fund to date.
- Discovery, Inc. in the offering of $30 billion of senior unsecured notes in the acquisition of WarnerMedia.
- International Paper, a global producer of renewable fiber-based packaging and pulp products, in the separation and spin-off of its global printing papers business, Sylvamo, and related financing arrangements.
- Warner Music Group in its private offering of €445 million euro-denominated senior secured notes.
- Carlyle, as majority owner of Syniverse, in the financing aspects of Syniverse’s $2.85 billion merger, later terminated, with special purpose acquisition company M3-Brigade Acquisition II Corp. resulting in Syniverse becoming a publicly traded company.
- Ambac in the issuance and sale by Sitka Holdings, its newly formed special purpose entity, of its $1.175 billion aggregate principal amount of LIBOR plus 4.50% Floating Rate Senior Secured Notes due 2026.
- Carlyle, as majority owner of Syniverse, in the financing aspects of Twilio’s $750 million investment in Syniverse.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the formation of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice Fund XI, a $16 billion North America and Western Europe fund.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its £308 million acquisition of Wolseley UK, a leading distributor of plumbing, heating and climate products.
- Brooklyn Law School, 2019, J.D.
- University of Richmond, 2013, B.A.
- University of Richmond, 2013, B.S.