Caroline Geiger is a corporate counsel and co-head of the firm’s Intellectual Property and Technology Transactions Group. Her practice focuses on ...
Read Full Biography
- Prudential Financial in the formation of Prismic Life Reinsurance, a licensed Class E Bermuda-based life and annuity reinsurance company.
- Kelso & Company and its portfolio company, BradyIFS, in the merger of BradyIFS and Envoy Solutions, which includes a new strategic and financial partnership with Warburg Pincus and its affiliate funds.
- TPG Growth in its acquisition of a majority stake in Crowe Healthcare Consulting, establishing it as an independent entity.
- Ascent, a global leading provider of expedited, time-critical logistics solutions and other transportation services, in its sale to affiliates of H.I.G.
- Kelso & Company in its investment in Valenz.
- Bregal Sagemount in its strategic growth investment in Neptune Flood Incorporated, a leading digital insurtech platform and private flood insurance provider.
- Prudential Financial in the acquisition of a majority interest in Deerpath Capital Management and its associated affiliates by PGIM, the $1.2 trillion global investment management business of Prudential.
- TPG in its acquisition of a majority interest in OneOncology, a network of leading oncology practices, in a transaction valued at $2.1 billion.
- StanCorp Financial Group in its acquisition of the Life & Disability business from Elevance Health.
- Pernod Ricard in its acquisition of a majority stake in Skrewball, a super-premium and fast-growing flavored whiskey.
- Kelso & Company in its investment in Pathstone, an independently operated, partner-owned advisory firm offering comprehensive family office services.
- Gentiva, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company and leading hospice, palliative, and personal care company, in its acquisition of Heartland hospice and home care.
- Brookfield Reinsurance in its acquisition of Argo in a transaction valued at approximately $1.1 billion.
- Inovar Packaging Group in its acquisition of Cimarron Label and Western Printing, a label printing provider.
- Pernod Ricard in its acquisition of a majority stake in Código 1530 Ultra Premium and Prestige Tequila.
- Resolution Life in its strategic partnership with Blackstone, including a $500 million strategic investment, for its life insurance and annuity consolidation business.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in its investment in Emler Swim School.
- Providence Equity Partners in its minority investment of up to $500 million in the formation of The North Road Company.
- Kelso & Company in its strategic investment in WilliamsMarston, a leader in complex accounting, tax and valuation advisory services.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $5.8 billion acquisition of Cornerstone Buildings Brands, the largest manufacturer of exterior buildings products in North America.
- Kelso & Company and its portfolio company, Eagle Family Foods Group, in their acquisition of General Mills’ Helper main meals and Suddenly Salad side dishes businesses, in a transaction valued at approximately $610 million.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of a majority interest in Inovar Packaging Group, a full-service provider of pressure sensitive labels, shrink sleeves and flexibles for a wide range of industries.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a 60% interest in Humana’s Kindred at Home Hospice and Personal Care divisions, valued at $3.4 billion.
- Carlyle in its acquisition of Abingworth, a transatlantic life sciences investment firm with over $2 billion in assets under management.
- Carlyle in its strategic partnership with Orsini, an independent specialty pharmacy focused on rare diseases, gene therapies and complex conditions.
- Carlyle in its investment in Resonetics, a leader in micro-manufacturing for the medical device and diagnostics equipment industries, valuing the company at approximately $2.25 billion.
- University of Virginia School of Law, 2006, J.D.
- Stanford University, 2003, B.A.