Caroline Geiger is a corporate counsel based in the New York office and a member of the firm’s Corporate Intellectual Property Group. Her practice ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a 60% interest in Humana’s Kindred at Home Hospice and Personal Care divisions, valued at $3.4 billion.
- The Carlyle Group in its acquisition of Abingworth, a life sciences investment firm.
- The Carlyle Group in its strategic partnership with Orsini, an independent specialty pharmacy focused on rare diseases, gene therapies and complex conditions.
- The Carlyle Group in its investment in Resonetics, a leader in micro-manufacturing for the medical device and diagnostics equipment industries, valuing the company at approximately $2.25 billion.
- University of Virginia School of Law, 2006, J.D.
- Stanford University, 2003, B.A.