Cate H. Bae is a counsel based in the New York office and a member of the firm’s Investment Management Group. Her practice focuses on advising sponsors ...
Read Full Biography
- The Carlyle Group in its strategic partnership with AIG to position DSA Re as a platform to provide solutions for insurance liabilities globally.
- HarbourVest Partners as lead investor in Lime Rock Partners IV AF, L.P., a $1.9 billion acquisition fund which acquired the remaining assets of Lime Rock Partners IV, L.P.
- HarbourVest Partners in its role as a lead investor in the restructuring of Eos Capital Partners III and Eos Capital Partners IV.
- The Carlyle Group in various fundraising activities, including in the formation of:
- Carlyle Europe Partners IV, a €3.75 billion Europe buyout fund.
- Carlyle Europe Technology Partners III, a €656 million Europe growth capital/technology fund.
- Carlyle Sub-Saharan Africa Fund, a $698 million Sub-Saharan Africa fund.
- Carlyle Peru Fund, a $308 million Peru buyout/venture fund.
- Carlyle Cardinal Ireland Fund, a €300 million Ireland-focused growth capital fund.
- Global Infrastructure Partners in the formation of various funds and accounts in the infrastructure sector, including:
- Global Infrastructure Partners III, a $15.8 billion infrastructure fund.
- Global Infrastructure Partners II, an $8.25 billion infrastructure fund.
- Global Infrastructure Partners Capital Solutions Fund, a $731 million global credit opportunities fund.
- J.F. Lehman in its formation of JFL Equity Investors III, a $575 million fund focused on the defense, aerospace and maritime sectors.
- Oaktree Capital Management in various fundraising activities, including in the formation of:
- Oaktree Opportunities Fund X/Xb, a $12.5 billion global distressed debt fund.
- Oaktree European Principal Fund IV, a €1 billion Europe buyout fund.
- Oaktree European Capital Solutions Fund, a €703 million Europe senior debt fund.
- One Rock Capital Partners in the formation of One Rock Capital Partners II, a $964 million U.S. buyout fund.
- Stone Point Capital in various fundraising activities, including in the formation of:
- Trident VII, a $5.5 billion financial services buyout fund.
- Trident VI, a $4.25 billion global financial services buyout fund.
- Trident V, a $3.5 billion financial services buyout fund.
- Columbia Law School, 2009, J.D.
- Hunter College, 2005, M.A.
- Ewha Womans University, 2001, B.A.