Charlotte Walkovik is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Ms. Walkovik joined Debevoise in 2020. Ms. Walkovik received ...
Read Full Biography
- TPG Growth in its acquisition of a majority stake in Crowe Healthcare Consulting, establishing it as an independent entity.
- Five Arrows, the alternative assets arm of Rothschild & Co., in its acquisition of a majority stake in n2y, a provider of comprehensive, SaaS-based solutions for students with unique learning challenges.
- American International Group and Corebridge Financial, a majority-owned subsidiary of American International Group, in the initial public offering of Corebridge Financial.
- Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of its strategic investment in WilliamsMarston, a leader in complex accounting, tax and valuation advisory services.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its acquisition of a majority stake in the industrial businesses of Roper Technologies, which operates market-leading businesses that design and develop vertical software and application-specific products, in a transaction valued at $3.7 billion.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Fairway Lawns, a residential lawncare services provider.
- Warner Music Group (“WMG”) and entities affiliated with Access Industries, LLC in an SEC-registered secondary offering of 8,562,500 shares of Class A common stock of WMG.
- Warner Music Group in its private offering of $540 million senior secured notes.
- agilon health and Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the $587 million secondary offering of agilon health common stock.
- The underwriters in the offering and sale of $750 million fixed-to-fixed rate subordinated debentures due 2051 by Global Atlantic.
- The initial purchasers in the offering and sale of $650 million 3.125% senior notes due 2031 by Global Atlantic Financial Group.
- agilon health in its $1.2 billion initial public offering.
- White Cap Parent in the offer and sale of $300 million of 8.25%/9.00% Senior PIK toggle notes due 2026 to fund a dividend payment to the company's equity holders.
- Ascot Group Limited in its $400 million offering of its 4.250% senior notes due 2030.
- Columbia Law School, 2020, J.D.
- Cornell University, 2016, B.A.