Christopher Dortschy is a partner in Debevoise & Plimpton Luxembourg S.à r.l. and an international counsel in Debevoise & Plimpton LLP. ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its acquisitions of Atalian and OCS to create a global facilities management platform.
- Ara Partners, a private equity firm specializing in industrial decarbonization investments with an ESG focus, in the formation of Ara Fund II, a $1.1 billion industrial decarbonization fund.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its sale of a minority stake in Belron to Hellman & Friedman, BlackRock and GIC, which valued the company at €21 billion.
- CANDRIAM and its affiliate New York Life Investments Alternatives in their strategic partnership with Kartesia Management, and the related acquisition of a minority stake in the firm.
- TPG Capital in the sale of Adare Pharmaceuticals, a leading specialty contract development and manufacturing organization, to Thomas H. Lee Partners and Frazier Healthcare Partners and the related separation of Adare’s Eosinophilic Esophagitis product into a TPG-backed entity.