Christopher Gossage is an associate, based in London, in the firm’s Tax Department.
Mr. Gossage joined Debevoise in 2019, prior to which he worked ...
Read Full Biography
- All Seas Capital in the formation of All Seas Capital I, a $400 million debut pan-European private fund.
- Helios Investment Partners, the leading Africa-focused private investment firm, in its acquisition of a majority stake in Maroc Datacenter, a carrier neutral data center in Morocco.
- The Evercare Group wholly owned by the Evercare Health Fund, in its sale of a majority shareholding in Metropolitan Hospital Holdings Limited to The Metro Group.
- Apera Asset Management in the formation of Apera Private Debt Fund II, a €1.27 billion pan-European mid-market private debt fund.
- CPP Investments as an investor in a single-asset continuation fund established by GHO Capital Partners, created to hold existing portfolio company Validant, a leading international provider of quality, compliance and regulatory affairs consulting to Biotech, Pharma and MedTech companies.
- Temasek in the establishment of Decarbonization Partners, an investment partnership with BlackRock.
- Carlyle in its acquisition of Abingworth, a transatlantic life sciences investment firm with over $2 billion in assets under management.
- First Reserve in its role as a strategic investor in Venterra Group, the offshore wind energy services business, as part of Venterra’s third funding round.