Christopher Johnson is an associate and member of the Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Group.
Mr. Johnson joined Debevoise in 2021. Mr. ...
Read Full Biography
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in its investment in Emler Swim School.
- Spirit Airlines in its sale to JetBlue for $3.8 billion.
- Schneider Electric, a global leader in the digital transformation of energy management and automation, in its acquisition of EV Connect, an electric vehicle charging solutions provider.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a majority stake in the industrial businesses of Roper Technologies, which operates market-leading businesses that design and develop vertical software and application-specific products, in a transaction valued at $3.7 billion.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in its acquisition of Fairway Lawns, a residential lawncare services provider.
- S&S Activewear, a leading American imprintable apparel wholesale company and Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its acquisition of TSF Sportswear, a multi-line wholesaler.
- Blackstone as lead investor in DNAnexus’ $200 million financing round.
- Spirit Airlines in its merger, later terminated, with Frontier Group Holdings, parent company of Frontier Airlines, in a transaction valued at $6.6 billion.
- Canaccord Genuity Group, an independent, full-service financial services firm, in its acquisition of Sawaya Partners, an independent M&A advisory firm.
- Howard University School of Law, 2021, J.D.
- Howard University, 2018, B.A.