Christopher Johnson is an associate and member of the Capital Markets Group.
Mr. Johnson joined Debevoise in 2021. Mr. Johnson received a J.D. cum laude ...
Read Full Biography
- Antares Holdings LP in its offering of $400 million aggregate principal amount of 7.950% senior notes due 2028.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in its investment in Emler Swim School.
- Spirit Airlines in its sale to JetBlue for $3.8 billion.
- Schneider Electric, a global leader in the digital transformation of energy management and automation, in its acquisitions of EV Connect, an electric vehicle charging solutions provider, and EnergySage, an online marketplace for solar energy products and services.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a majority stake in the industrial businesses of Roper Technologies, which operates market-leading businesses that design and develop vertical software and application-specific products, in a transaction valued at $3.7 billion.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in its acquisition of Fairway Lawns, a residential lawncare services provider.
- S&S Activewear, a leading American imprintable apparel wholesale company and Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its acquisition of TSF Sportswear, a multi-line wholesaler.
- Blackstone as lead investor in DNAnexus’ $200 million financing round.
- Spirit Airlines in its merger, later terminated, with Frontier Group Holdings, parent company of Frontier Airlines, in a transaction valued at $6.6 billion.
- Canaccord Genuity Group, an independent, full-service financial services firm, in its acquisition of Sawaya Partners, an independent M&A advisory firm.
- Howard University School of Law, 2021, J.D.
- Howard University, 2018, B.A.