Colin Patrick O’Neal is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Mr. O’Neal joined Debevoise in 2019.
Read Full Biography
- Steven Cohen and Cohen Private Ventures in the acquisition of rights to operate a New York team in TGL, the new tech-forward, primetime golf league developed by Tiger Woods and Rory McIlroy’s TMRW sports in partnership with the PGA tour.
- J.P. Morgan Securities, as co-financial advisor to Horizon Therapeutics, a global biotechnology company, in its $28.5 billion sale to Amgen.
- Gogo, the leading inflight Internet company, in the successful sale of its commercial aviation business to Intelsat, which was in Chapter 11 at the time of the transaction, for $400 million.
- Columbia Law School, 2019, J.D.
- George Washington University, 2014, B.A.