David Deutsch is an associate and a member of the firm’s Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation Group.
Mr. Deutsch joined Debevoise in 2017. ...
Read Full Biography
- Toyota in its $394 million investment in Joby Aviation, an aerospace company that is developing and commercializing all-electric vertical takeoff and landing aircraft to enable the deployment of fast, quiet and affordable air taxi services.
- J.C. Flowers and AmeriLife Group in the sale of AmeriLife to Thomas H. Lee Partners.
- The Carlyle Group in its investment in American Express Global Business Travel.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and BrandSafway in the over $6 billion sale of BrandSafway to Brookfield Business Partners L.P. and CD&R Fund X.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of a majority equity interest in Individual FoodService from Sole Source Capital.
- OEConnection (OEC) and Providence Equity in the sale of a majority stake in OEC to Genstar Capital.
- One Rock Capital Partners in its acquisition of the Engineered Components and Systems segment of Actuant Corporation.
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in its acquisition of Impact Fitness, a franchisee of Planet Fitness and formerly a Bain Capital portfolio company.
- David’s Bridal in its successful pre-packaged Chapter 11 reorganization in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware, under which David’s Bridal cut its debt by more than $400 million while preserving its business intact and ensuring that 80,000 pending customer orders and all trade claims would be satisfied without interruption.
- Crescent Capital Group, KKR Credit Advisors and GoldPoint Partners, as prepetition noteholders and debtor-in-possession lenders to The Rockport Company and its subsidiaries, in the company’s Chapter 11 proceedings.
- Columbia Law School, 2017, J.D.
- University of Maryland, 2014, B.A.