David Deutsch is an associate and a member of the firm’s Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation Group.
Mr. Deutsch joined Debevoise in 2017. ...
Read Full Biography
- Pactiv Evergreen in its $380 million acquisition of Fabri-Kal, a U.S. manufacturer of foodservice and custom thermoformed plastic packaging solutions.
- Cornerstone Building Brands in the $168 million sale of its roll-up sheet door business, DBCI, to Janus.
- Parnassus, the largest ESG-dedicated fund manager in the U.S., in its sale of a majority equity interest to AMG.
- Cornerstone Building Brands in the sale of its Insulated Metal Panels business to Nucor for $1 billion in cash.
- Artera, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company and one of the nation’s largest providers of integrated infrastructure services to natural gas and electric industries, in its acquisition of Feeney Utility Services Group.
- agilon health in its $1.2 billion initial public offering.
- Domtar in the $920 million sale of its personal care business to American Industrial Partners.
- Individual FoodService, a Kelso & Company portfolio company, in its merger with Brady Industries.
- Kelso & Company and US LBM in Bain Capital Private Equity’s acquisition of a majority interest in US LBM.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in the sale of Manna Pro Products, a recognized leader in the care and nurturing of pets, with roots going back to 1842, to funds affiliated with The Carlyle Group.
- Verizon in its $6.25 billion acquisition of Tracfone, the largest reseller of wireless services in the U.S.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $4.7 billion acquisition of Epicor Software, a global provider of cloud-based, industry-specific Enterprise Resource Planning software to industrial-focused sectors.
- Artera, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company and one of the nation’s largest providers of integrated infrastructure services to natural gas and electric industries, in its acquisition of Otis Eastern Service.
- TPG Capital in the sale of Adare Pharmaceuticals, a leading specialty contract development and manufacturing organization, to Thomas H. Lee Partners and Frazier Healthcare Partners and the related separation of Adare’s Eosinophilic Esophagitis product into a TPG-backed entity.
- Verizon in its acquisition of BlueJeans, a market-leading cloud-based video conferencing and event platform.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners and Pathway Vet Alliance in the $2.7 billion sale of a majority stake in Pathway to TSG Consumer Partners.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners and Cadence Education in the sale of Cadence Education to Apax Partners.
- Toyota Motor Corporation in its $394 million investment in Joby Aviation, an aerospace company that is developing and commercializing all-electric vertical takeoff and landing aircraft to enable the deployment of fast, quiet and affordable air taxi services.
- J.C. Flowers and AmeriLife Group in the sale of AmeriLife to Thomas H. Lee Partners.
- The Carlyle Group in its investment in American Express Global Business Travel. (Terminated)
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and BrandSafway in the $6.2 billion sale of BrandSafway to Brookfield Business Partners L.P. and CD&R Fund X.
- Risk Strategies, a Kelso & Company portfolio company, in its acquisition of two of Gowrie Holdings subsidiaries, Maritime Program Group and Gowrie Group.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of a majority equity interest in Individual FoodService from Sole Source Capital.
- OEConnection (OEC) and Providence Equity in the sale of a majority stake in OEC to Genstar Capital.
- One Rock Capital Partners in its acquisition of the Engineered Components and Systems segment of Actuant Corporation.
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in its acquisition of Impact Fitness, a franchisee of Planet Fitness and formerly a Bain Capital portfolio company.
- David’s Bridal in its successful pre-packaged Chapter 11 reorganization in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware, under which David’s Bridal cut its debt by more than $400 million while preserving its business intact and ensuring that 80,000 pending customer orders and all trade claims would be satisfied without interruption.
- Crescent Capital Group, KKR Credit Advisors and GoldPoint Partners, as prepetition noteholders and debtor-in-possession lenders to The Rockport Company and its subsidiaries, in the company’s Chapter 11 proceedings.
- Columbia Law School, 2017, J.D.
- University of Maryland, 2014, B.A.