David N. Simpser is an associate in the Tax Department.
Mr. Simpser received a J.D. from New York University School of Law in 2021, where he was a Faye ...
Read Full Biography
- Morgan Stanley, Barclays, HSBC and Wells Fargo Securities, as representatives of the underwriters, in the public offering of $750 million aggregate principal amount of Tier 3 5.750% Senior Notes by RenaissanceRe due 2033.
- Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs, as representatives of the underwriters, in the offering and sale of $1.4 billion of common shares by RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd.
- Pernod Ricard in its acquisition of a majority stake in Skrewball, a super-premium and fast-growing flavored whiskey.
- Pernod Ricard in its acquisition of a majority stake in Código 1530 Ultra Premium and Prestige Tequila.
- LIBERTY Dental Plan Corporation, a dental benefits administrator, in its sale of a majority stake in LIBERTY to Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe, a private equity firm.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the sale of its investment in Belron, a worldwide leader in vehicle glass repair and replacement, valuing the company at €21 billion, including the formation of a new special purpose vehicle formed to continue CD&R’s partnership with Belron. The transaction was named “Secondaries Deal of the Year” by Buyouts magazine.
- New York University School of Law, 2021, J.D.
- Yeshiva University, 2018, B.S.