Dominic Blaxill is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity Groups.
Mr. Blaxill has worked ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its investment in SOCOTEC Group, a leading global provider of testing, inspection and certification services focused on asset integrity.
- Providence Equity Partners in its majority investment of €200 million in Smartly.io.
- Lovell Minnick in its take-private deal for Charles Taylor, a leading provider of professional services to the global insurance market.
- Capital Group Private Markets and other selling shareholders in the $1.85 billion sale of Eaton Towers to American Tower.
- Julian Dunkerton, the co-founder of global fashion retailer Superdry, in his successful bid to return to the company’s board.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a controlling interest in Westbury Street, a leading independent contract caterer and hospitality services provider in the UK.
- A leading secondaries fund sponsor in its acquisition of a portfolio of venture capital and private equity interests from a major European private equity manager.
- Helios Investment Partners in its investment in KMR Holding Pédagogique, a Morocco-based leading private higher education group.
- HarbourVest Partners in its role in the £1.2 billion take-private acquisition of UK insurer esure.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a 40% ownership interest in Belron, which valued the company at €3 billion.
- Atkore in its acquisition of Flexicon.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice as majority shareholder in Exova in the £620.3 million recommended cash acquisition of Exova by Element Materials Technology.
- Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec in its investment in Datamars.
- HarbourVest Partners in its £806.6 million acquisition of the investment portfolio of SVG Capital, a publicly-listed investment fund. The acquisition followed an initial £1,015 million takeover offer by HarbourVest Partners for SVG Capital. The deal has been recognized by various industry award schemes, including the PEI Awards and being named Private Equity Deal Of The Year at the IFLR European Awards.
- Dover Corporation in its acquisition of Fairbanks.
- Dover Corporation in its acquisition of ProGauge.
- AltaOne Capital in its acquisition, with Silver Lake, of a 37.6% interest in Cegid Group, valuing the company at €580 million.
- Helios Investment Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in Telkom Kenya from The Orange Group.
- College of Law, Moorgate, 2009, L.P.C.
- University of Manchester, 2008, LL.B. (Hons.)