Edoardo Troina is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions, Capital Markets and Private Equity Groups. Mr. Troina has experience ...
Read Full Biography
- Helios Investment Partners, the leading Africa-focused private investment firm, in its acquisition of a majority stake in Maroc Datacenter, a carrier neutral data center in Morocco.
- Prudential Financial in its $1.9 billion sale of Prudential Life Insurance of Korea to KB Financial Group.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its investment in SOCOTEC Group, a leading global provider of testing, inspection and certification services focused on asset integrity.
- College of Europe, 2009, M.A.
- Royal Holloway, University of London, 2009, B.A. (Hons)
- BPP Law School, GDL
- BPP Law School, LL.B.