Emilie Hsu is a member of the Corporate Department and focuses her practice on derivatives and structured finance transactions. She represents a wide variety ...
Read Full Biography
- Resolution Life in its AUS$3.3 billion acquisition of AMP Life in Australia and New Zealand.
- Hertz in its $2.5 billion spin-off of its equipment and rental business.
- Gogo in the private offering of $362 million of its 3.75% convertible senior notes due 2020 and in privately negotiated forward stock purchase transactions of $140 million.
- Footprint Power in the sale of Salem Harbor Energy Station Project to Highstar Fund IV and Toyota Tsusho, an EPC Contract with Iberdrola Energy Projects, to build a 700MW state-of-the-art combined-cycle gas electric generating facility and a $730 million construction financing, a transaction awarded the Project Finance International “2015 Power Deal of the Year of the Americas” award.
- Tenaska Power Fund II in its $1.6 billion term loan to repay acquisition and project-level debt at seven electric generating facilities in the U.S. plus additional construction and term loan facilities, a transaction awarded the IJGlobal “2014 North American Portfolio Deal of the Year” award.
- American International Group in the preparation of a Resolution Plan under section 165 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act.
- Columbia Law School, 1997, J.D.
- Columbia University, 1994, A.B.